Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Thursday Thirteen: 13 Things I Need To Do Tonight (or very early tomorrow)
3. Neaten up Island (huge island full of clutter)
4. Load laundry (Thank God for washer)
5. Fold laundry (wouldn't it be nice to have a folding machine?)
6. Neaten up living room (just because guests are coming ;)
7. Blog - Thursday 13 (in progress)
8. Clean the sink - put dishes in dishwasher
9. Watch a movie while folding clothes
10. E-mail friends (early tomorrow)
11. Write To Do List for tomorrow (must do tonight)
12. Kiss Hubby Goodnight (ok, maybe more than a kiss)
Happy Thanksgiving! For more Thursday 13, visit TTHQ here.
* My other TT13 Thanksgiving Edition was posted a couple weeks ago HERE.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
#12 makes me smile! :)
My TT is up too...here.
Lots to do, I see!
Tehehehe, I'm so with you on #6 ;)
Happy TT and a happy Thanksgiving!
I love your #12!!!
yum bless your hubby we LOVE apple crumb
busy busy busy u
I want a laundry machine!! Great list!
Your list is so much more do-able than mine - which is why mine is called things I WANT to do, not things I WILL do! Happy Thanksgiving.
Sounds like a busy time!
Happy TT. I was busy with mine this week, too. ;)
Happy Thanksgiving T-13! Come visit me when you get a chance. Blessings, e-Mom
Post a Comment