It's was a "casual but productive" day today. I kinda like this kind of day ... maybe it can get boring if it is always like this, but it is also nice to have this kind of day often ... hmmm...
* I woke up early and blogged, hubby slept in (recuperating from the mission, feeling achy). He did not go to his Hapkido class.
* Kids stayed at home and played together. They read books. Played pretend. Watch DVD for a very short time. Played on the computer for a very short time. Helped with chores.
* I de-cluttered Tatay and Nanay's room (again). Gathered "tarshbags" full of stuff (good stuff) to donate to Salvation Army. I even drove and delivered it today instead of procrastinating.
* Did yard work. Gathered all dried leaves (lots of them from areca - we have tons of areca palms in our yard.
* Hubby washed the cars.
* Family went to the beach around 4:30 until sunset. It was nice. We have not done that for a loooong time.
* Hubby and I talked about "finances" while sitting on the sand at the beach, while kids are playing in the water (not so kids anymore - tweens already).
* Out talk wasn't so bad - wasn't so good either but it wasn't so bad.
* You know the movie "Fireproof"? I still have not watched it. Couldn't find the time. No, it won't be a date - hubby does not like those kind of movies. I will watch by myself which is fine. I would like to watch this movie by myself.
* Had chili and rice for dinner. Chili was delicious - from the can ;)
* Listened to Harry Potter Book 1 book on tape.
* N went to sleep at 9 PM, G at 10 PM.
* Hubby watching YouTube stuff; Liza blogging.
And that was our day today.