8 quotes for 2008:
1. "Starting may not make you great, but you have to start, to be great. This year, start to become character-driven instead of emotion-driven. " -John Maxwell
2. "Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, press on towards the goal to win the prize for which God has called you." - Philippians 3:13
3. "Begin the Process for Developing Self-Discipline - start with yourself, start early, start small, start now." - John Maxwell
4. "Bury all thoughts of defeat and failure, and rekindle those dreams and goals that God has placed deep within you heart." - C. Stanley
5. "Acceptance - Understanding is harder to give than advice, but it is usually more valuable. We influence people when they feel our love." - Blaine Lee
6. "I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it." -C. Swindoll
7. "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Walt Emerson
8. "Character is made in the small moments of our lives. Character isn't created in a crisis; it only comes to light." - Philip Brooks, John Maxwell
These are grest quotes! I'm going to link to this post today. I'm all about looking forward and seeing the wonderful things that God has in store rather than regretting the past mistakes.
Thanks for the GREAT quotes...I'm going to keep those nearby at work.
Happy New Year to you and your wonderful family!!!
-Todd and Laura
Those are great quotes! I actually copied one and sent it to my step-daughter. It just seemed so appropriate. Thanks!
Post a Comment