Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Christmas Thankful Thursday - A Day After Christmas Edition
1. Thankful for the company I work for. The Christmas party they hosted in a hotel was exceptional. The bonuses they gave were exceptionally generous. I'm so blessed to work for them. My bosses and co-workers are very nice to work with. It makes going to work easier and fun :)
2. Thankful for the A's our next door neighbor. The A family spent Christmas Day with us and I am so thankful for their friendship. I usually am shy, but with them I feel very comfortable. We had such fun conversations - the hours passed by so quickly. It was very nice celebrating Christmas with them. It's also extra nice that their kids and our kids get along well.
3. Thankful for our church Hope Chapel and the Christmas Eve services they've put together. For the lesson we learned on Joy, Peace, Hope and Love.
4. Thankful for our families and close friends who are also like family with us. Thankful that Becky and her son I were able to join us this Christmas as well as the N's.
5. Thankful for God's provisions that we are able to buy gifts and give gifts, as well as received them.
6. Thankful for Amanda and Heather for joining me with the 40 Days with the Son - that kept our focus on the Christ of Christmas. Thankful that Jesus came to dwell among us, to save us.
7. Thankful for the praise report from Heather. Her MRI is clear :)
8. Thankful for Logan - what a blessing his sharing was.
9. Thankful for blogging friends and friends who don't blog but I met through blogging.
10. Thankful for for this year and looking forward to the coming year...
For more Thankful Thursday, visit Lynn's blog :)