Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Christmas Thankful Thursday - A Day After Christmas Edition
1. Thankful for the company I work for. The Christmas party they hosted in a hotel was exceptional. The bonuses they gave were exceptionally generous. I'm so blessed to work for them. My bosses and co-workers are very nice to work with. It makes going to work easier and fun :)
2. Thankful for the A's our next door neighbor. The A family spent Christmas Day with us and I am so thankful for their friendship. I usually am shy, but with them I feel very comfortable. We had such fun conversations - the hours passed by so quickly. It was very nice celebrating Christmas with them. It's also extra nice that their kids and our kids get along well.
3. Thankful for our church Hope Chapel and the Christmas Eve services they've put together. For the lesson we learned on Joy, Peace, Hope and Love.
4. Thankful for our families and close friends who are also like family with us. Thankful that Becky and her son I were able to join us this Christmas as well as the N's.
5. Thankful for God's provisions that we are able to buy gifts and give gifts, as well as received them.
6. Thankful for Amanda and Heather for joining me with the 40 Days with the Son - that kept our focus on the Christ of Christmas. Thankful that Jesus came to dwell among us, to save us.
7. Thankful for the praise report from Heather. Her MRI is clear :)
8. Thankful for Logan - what a blessing his sharing was.
9. Thankful for blogging friends and friends who don't blog but I met through blogging.
10. Thankful for for this year and looking forward to the coming year...
For more Thankful Thursday, visit Lynn's blog :)
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Im pleased you work for a nice company
good neighbors are wonderful
jen at http://my3boysandi.wordpress.com/
WE'RE thankful for you and your family. We love you so very much. Happy New Year...here's to an incredible 2008!
You are very welcome! hope you had a fabulous Christmas :)
Liza, I'm thankful for you too! Thanks for sharing your blessings. The hula worship pictures are beautiful. (And so is your daughter!) Have a blessed day, my friend!
Great list of things to be thankful for!
Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas.
Happy New Year!
Glad you had a good Christmas! Here's to another year of great blogging in 2008!
It's good to be thankful for all the blessings God sends to us and it sounds like you've been blessed.
Sharing the holidays with friends and family is a good thing.
Wishing you a year filled with happiness and good things.
Many things to be thankful for! Happy New Year.
What tranquility flows from your blog! Not just the picture but the contentment in your voice. What a beautiful thing the Lord has done in your heart and life.
I see you are in Hawaii. Some very dear friends of ours that my husband and I went to college with and ministered with for several years are in Honolulu. He is pastoring the International Baptist Church. I believe they've been there for almost 3 years now.
I am thankful for my husband who has given me the gift of his attention this Christmas. I am giving him the gift of more phyical affection. It's a very very lovely combo. A welcome change. Yeah!!!!
And I'm thankful for your inspiring blog.
Great list and so much to be thankful for. It sure does make going to work easy when you work for a good company. What a blessing from the Lord.
This is a sweet post about your Christmas and I felt like I was there.
Thank you for sharing your heart with me.
I pray God showers you with many miracles in 2008. Love and hugs, Lynn
Post a Comment