1. First Day of School went well. N is with friend I and love their teacher Ms. Brown. G also likes his teacher Mrs. P. Both kids did their homework as soon as they got home. Hallelujah!
2. I was able to take a day off for this first day of school. I was also able to accomplish some things that I couldn't have had accomplished had I not taken a day off. It's nice to get some of it off my back.
3. I received the worship CD from Jayred - what a blessing!
4. I finally mailed the card to Baby and Joseph
5. Carlos, our friend and worship leader at church is renting our ohana. N thinks I should get a voice lesson from him - ha! ha!
6. My application for Blogher Network Ads got accepted.
7. Hubby now supports my blogging hobby :)
8. Heather is ok. Continue to pray for her.
For more blessings shared on this Thankful Thursday, go to Sting My Heart. There's a bunch of thankful people out there. It's contagious :)
Worship CD's are always such a blessing for me too!
Thanks for sharing this Thankful Thursday with us....
Very sweet list, bless you.
Both kids doing their homework as soon as they got home ... wow, that's great!
wonderful list! :)
Ok ~ What's an Ohana?
Blessings on you...
Thanks for sharing. Glad you had a day off that was profitable to you. Nice to get things done and off the list! I love worship CD's, they're playing all the time. Blessings on your day.
It is VERY contagious...but aren't we supposed to be for Jesus? Wonderful thankful list!---(the homework thing would be considered a miracle at our house when our girls were coming up!)
Thanks for sharing...it is a blessing :)
Wow - your kids are already back in school. It is nice to get things accomplished, especially around the house and running errands. I got much done last weekend - it was such a blessing when I was done.
I love worship music - it puts my heart in the right spot :)
Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this week.
Be blessed today and always.
Wow, school already... BTW, loved #7. thanks for sharing. Great list.
Hi Liza: Sounds like a busy, productive week. Blessings to you in the coming one!
Post a Comment