I've been awake since 4am. tried to get back to sleep but couldn't. Got up at 4:30 and blogged my heart away. I blog hopped like crazy. It's Monday morning. you know what this means.
Before I get too carried away blog hopping, I thought I should share with you my to do list. I was at the dentist office last Friday and while waiting for Dr. Yee to look at my tooth, I decided to scribble my To Do's. And when i say scribbled, I meant "chicken scratches" scribbles - and so it's actually good that I'd type it here so I can print out a nice copy. I updated a little bit and took out the ones I've already accomplished this weekend. Here it goes:
1. Write and mail thank you notes to Joyce and Jesse, Aunt Sarah and Uncle Dave, Mom and Heather.
2. Mail the thank you note (this is my weakness. my cards never gets mailed)
3. Call: a) Joseph, b) Kaiser, c) Mom, d) County of Maui Senior Services, e) Relly
4. Write Menu for next week. (Maybe I can copy from some of the participants at Menu Plan Monday. Yeah, that's a great idea!)
5. Review IEP notes; Follow up on what needs to be done
6. E-mail: a) Suzanne and Gina (Schwablearning friends), b) Jenn, c) Ate Baby, d) Todd, e) Eryck
7. Update Family Calendar and schedule of activities and events. Print out a copy.
8. Create a Schedule (routine) poster and basic House Rules for kids. Print and post a copy on the wall.
9. Get costumes for Kili and Mike's 60's party
10. Pick up glasses (it's only been a month since they called that it's ready for pick-up)
11 Call for Thyroid Pill refill (I'm out!)
12. Schedule a Mammogram (I got a call from my doctor that I need to do this, No worry, it's a routine check up only because I am over 40)
13. Tire change (been procrastinating on this)
14. Go to Napa to purchase the missing bolt on one of my wheels. (been procrastinating on this too)
15. Blog post on "Reflection Blogger Award" received (thanks Julie!)
16. Return books to the library (eekkkk!!! late again! due last Saturday!)