- I have a lot of white/gray hair spouting. No I am not going to dye.
- My husband is turning 50 this week. He still looks young.
- I now have a teenager. G turned 13 last month.
- N is now in Middle School, and will turn 12 soon.
- And she had her braces installed two weeks ago.
- G is going to have his braces installed next week.
- Yes, I could have bought a brand new car instead of their braces. That's how expensive they are!
- My recent mammogram showed some abnormalities - I have to go back for more + ultrasound.
- I still love blogging .. and tweeting, and yes facebooking too.
- I love meeting people from all over the world - digital and in real like (IRL)
- I hardly sleep at night. "Sleep deprived" is the term they use.
- My job is a little bit unstable because the process to get our project approve takes a long time.
- But I am not worried - God always provides.
- I am in love with our dog. Italian Greyhounds rock.
- And contrary to what my hubby thinks, I also love our 2 cats (he says I don't).
- I love living on Maui.
- But I also miss my family a lot.
- My niece Eli is way too cute!
- And Josh and Josiah are handsome young men.
- I should count my blessing often.
- My 2 kids are awesome! I can say that because I am their mom.
- It's 6:35 AM on Maui. I am going back to bed and read. It's Saturday!
Saturday, August 7, 2010
Updates and Stuff
Updates from the Maui Pierces - super random, delivered fresh from my mind: