1. I love Jesus. I thought I'd mention that first. I grew up as a Catholic. I gave my life to Jesus when I was in college. I believe in "lifestyle evangelism". I do not like it when people "force" their belief to others. I think if we live a life that Jesus would want us to live, others will want to know more about HIM.
2. I am a daughter, a wife, a mother, a friend, a sister, an aunt and a blogger. I also have many other roles aside from that.
3. I am married to Bradley. I am barely 5 feet tall, He's 6 and 3/4 feet tall. As my friend would say, I believe in the improvement of species ;)
4. Bradley and I dated through letters. We first met in the Philippines during one of Hope Chapel's mission trips, but he loves to say he ordered me from a catalog. He thinks it's kinda funny. Yep, he's got a warped sense of humor. Oddly, his sense of humor is one of the qualities that attracted me to him when we first met ;)
5. We have been married for 15 years (going 16 this year). Yes, we are committed to each other. And yes, I love that guy.
6. I love being a mom. This is one of my greatest passion in life.
7. I am a mom to a Hapa Girl N and a Hapa Boy G. Both are in their Tween years. They are my pride and joy. They are the best!
8. I love my family in the Philippines (and LA) even though I do not write and very seldom call them on the phone. My two brothers should win the award for "best brothers".
9. I am introvert by nature although I love having a lot of friends. I am a loyal friend. I have some close friends who I adore and love so much. They help me get through the rough times and they rejoice with me in the good times.
10. By being an introvert, I need a lot of quite time and reflection time. I get cranky when I don't get enough of those.
11. Being an introvert, I am not good at conversations. I tend to be a "wall flower" on social gatherings. I do not like talking on the phone. If you call my cell phone and I don't answer, you'd get a message recorded by Bradley. It says " You've reached Liza's phone. DO NOT LEAVE A MESSAGE -she does not check her messages. That's true. E-mail me if you need to reach me.
12. I love to sing but singing doesn't like me.
13. I also love to dance but dancing doesn't like me either. Although in elementary and high school I danced a lot, even on school programs. But now I hardly dance except swaying during worship ;)
14. I love books and I think books like me :). Reading informative books, self-help books and biographies are my favorites. I don't read fiction and novels that much. I love reading poetry though. Yes, I can be boring.
15. "Acts of Service" is my primary love language. Anything I can do for you?
16. Someday when I retire and we can afford it, I'd love to "travel around the world". Also want to do a lot of gardening and flower arranging;
17. I am a B.S. Psychology graduate. I took Psychology because it has the fewest Math requirements I could find in college that also has a lot of science.
18. Yes, I hate Math and love Science. Later on I realized I really really like Psychology and so glad I took that as my major.
19. I love living on Maui. Love the ocean, the people, the weather, and everything Maui. Maybe that's why I started another blog called A MAUI BLOG
20. I like eating ethnic Filipino food, And yes I do eat balut (much to my hubby's and some friends' disgust). DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINK if you have low tolerance for weirdness and yuckiness)
21. I own more than 25 cookbooks but only use less than 10 of the recipes written those those 25+ cookbooks. I am a messy cook. I am insecure with my cooking ability.
22. Blogging and Twittering are among my favorite things to do.
23. I don't exercise very much. But I need to. I also don't drink water as much as I need too. And did I mention I love eating fried foods? I can't claim to be a health buff. I'd fail the healthy list test.
24. Twenty four already? I still have a lot to share.
25. Now I am stuck and don't know what to put as the 25th things about me. If you know me, feel free to add something about me on the comment section :)