* We went to Borders today as a family, just to hang out and check out new books there. My daughter said "this family thing is fun!". I think so too. I just wish we have more of this. Seems like families nowadays are always on the run.
* I bought a book on McCain and a book on Obama. Both are 4th grade level books. I'll read it with the kids, then we can discuss. I still am undecided who to vote. I know I won't make a decision until the last minute. I want to read more about them:
* I enjoyed reading the "Last Lecture" by Randy Paulsh. It convicts me that this guy lived a very decent and honorable life and he's not a Christian, while there are Christians who are living a life that is very dishonoring to God.
* Church tomorrow. After church we have a small group study/ohana in our house. I pray it goes well.
* I am sleepy.
* I got new shoes for running but haven't run since I got it a couple of weeks ago. I haven't run much at all. Bad. Just don't have the time. When I am hectic with many other responsibilities, exercise is usually the first thing to go...
* I just listened to Palin's speech. I liked it. I think she's smart and she can do her job well, better than Bidden to be a Vice President. But in the back of my mind I also wonder how much time she spends with her family with all the responsibilities she has outside of her family. At least we know that she's still married to her high school sweetheart, so marriage must be going well, and hopefully her family really is. I don't know how she does it but she seems to be handling it well.
* I attended a meeting last night on a "space camp" for Maui. We are volunteers pioneering this on Maui, what used to be Future Flight of Hawaii. It's a group of very dedicated parents and teachers. I am glad to be in this group. I volunteered to do a blog for our group called "Tech Quest Maui".
* Did I already say I am sleepy? I guess I better go to sleeep zzzzzz.