Thursday, November 29, 2007
1. I am thankful for the Thanksgiving weekend we had. It was a great time with friends; it was also a restful and productive weekend.
2. I am thankful for Amanda and Heather who faithfully go through the 40 Days With The Son Devotion with me. They have been such a encouragement and inspiration. I must admit that there were times I get so hectic that I am tempted to not read for a day, but then I get reminded when I see their posts. Surely this devotion is helping me focus on Christ - the reason we celebrate Christmas.
3. I am thankful for the ladies and blogger friends who have tagged me for a meme. I always feel "loved" when I get tagged because that means they thought of me :). Unfortunately I am so behind in doing the memes. Nevertheless, I am thankful for them and will try to do them when I can.
4. I am thankful for my work. If you're a regular reader of this blog you know that my desire is to work less to spend more time with my family. It's not that easier to reduce my hours because of reasons I'd rather not mention. However, because my work is such a great place to with and work at, I still feel blessed that I am able to work there. Thankful for my boss, my co-workers, and the kind of job I do.
5. I am thankful for blogging and for the blogging friends I have (that means you who are reading this :)
For more thankful posts, visit Laurel's Wreath.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Thank YOU for starting the devotional ;) I think the group accountability really helps.
Have a great day!
And I am thankful for YOU!
Have a blessed day, my friend!
The Lord said in the bible, three strands are stronger than one. Accounablitiy is a powerful thing, because the Lord knew we would grow weary. This is a great list of thankfuls.
Have a great day.
I know what you mean about blogging friends. It just feels good for someone to recognize us sometimes. I loved it when I got my first award and comment! Thanks for you TT post. God Bless!
It is neat how God will remind us to set aside time devoted to Him.
Great TT post.
Post a Comment