UPDATE 11/13/07: check out this link, it's funny! Likewise it will lead you to a site that has some nice gift items you may want to get :)
1. Aloha Attire From Salt and Light Design. Here's an excerpt from their webpage:
Salt and Light Designs is a Christian clothing company based in Maui, Hawaii and creates all it's own Christian clothing designs. Our apparel makes for great religious gifts from Baby clothing, Teen clothing, Men's & Women's designer wear. Christian Aloha Wear can be worn at any occasion. You will find this unique online clothing store meets all your modest to hip hop Christian clothing needs.
2. CD called "A Few More Drops" by Wendell Warrington available at Jesus Rocks Clothing Website. Here's an excerpt from the one website: Wendell's Hawaiian Christian Music combines unique contemporary Island music in both his native Hawaiian language and English. Enjoy the group of highly skilled musicians and singers that have worked tirelessly to deliver this concept of Island Style Praise.
The result is proof positive that God's message of joy, redemption and salvation transcends all languages.
3. Photo Book especially made by you at Blurb.com. Blurb can also turn a blog into a book so this is a great gift to a blogger :)
4. Book titled 3:16 by Max Lucado. (By the way, maybe you'd like to join me here) I am reading this book right now and it's excellent - drawing me closer to God as I understand deeper what verse "For God so loved the world that He gave His Only Begotten Son..."
5. A homemade facial for mom :). Kit availabe at Amazon.com
6. Lavender Products at Alii Kula Lavender Farm. I guarantee there will please your lavender lover loved one. Hey, if you click here, you'll see how to join their monthly drawing for a prize of $50 gift certificate :) :) :)
Head over to "Don't try This At Home" for more ideas ....
Thanks for some great ideas! I have a feeling I'll be doing some online shopping today after I get through checking out everyone's ideas. :)
Thanks for posting your ideas!
Great links! THanks!
Sounds like I need to get a copy of Max Lucado's book. I'm putting that on MY list! Hee-hee! Thanks for sharing.
The blurb.com idea is amazing! I think I'll be doing that for grandparents. Thanks so much!!
Blurb.com sounds like a great idea!
Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment