1. Thankful that I am able to do a lot of overdue errands and appointments yesterday and today: dentist (yes, again); thyroid prescription refill (I know, it took me this long), dropped off refinancing docs to Joe, etc., etc. There's a lot more to be done but it's slowly getting done (and yes, I had to take a couple hours off from work to be able to do many of these personal errands).
2. Thankful for a friend who started blogging. May she find the catharsis, joy and peace in doing so.
3. Thankful that my work is well. I pray that my husband's work situation will get better.
4. Thankful for our renters. (for the ohana and the house)
5. Thankful for a fun weekend with friends, the Bunco, Mike and Kili's party, and baptism celebration at the beach.
6. Thankful for my nephew JM and we are thankful he won 2nd place in a National Science Olympiad.
7. Thankful that Nanay hasn't had any major anxiety attacks. Thankful for the cell phone she received from Relly and Gem.
For more Thankful Thursday participants, visit Sting My Heart.
great thankful list! enjoyed reading them! :)
What a lovey list. Thanks for sharing your blessings.
Do come over and share my Thankful Thursday too.
Blessings to you and your family this week! Glad you are hanging in there. I've been reading about your struggles and saying little prayers for you and yours. :-)
It is always such a relief to be able to get things done. Thank you for your list and bless you today.
I enjoyed reading about your week and all you are thankful for. Have a blessed week!
I'm thankful you stopped by A Nice Place In The Sun!
A Nice Place In The Sun
Wow, you are one busy woman. Neat list.
It's always such a relief to get the "list" done! Thanks for sharing. Have an awesome weekend.
Sounds like you are living life to the fullest, Liza. No wonder you are behind on a few errands. :) I would be, too! Thanks for the sweet compliments on my blog.
I love the hopeful--believing spirit in your husband's job situation.
I enjoyed reading your neat post!
Have a blessed day!
Post a Comment