1. Thankful that I am able to do a lot of overdue errands and appointments yesterday and today: dentist (yes, again); thyroid prescription refill (I know, it took me this long), dropped off refinancing docs to Joe, etc., etc. There's a lot more to be done but it's slowly getting done (and yes, I had to take a couple hours off from work to be able to do many of these personal errands).
2. Thankful for a friend who started blogging. May she find the catharsis, joy and peace in doing so.
3. Thankful that my work is well. I pray that my husband's work situation will get better.
4. Thankful for our renters. (for the ohana and the house)
5. Thankful for a fun weekend with friends, the Bunco, Mike and Kili's party, and baptism celebration at the beach.
6. Thankful for my nephew JM and we are thankful he won 2nd place in a National Science Olympiad.
7. Thankful that Nanay hasn't had any major anxiety attacks. Thankful for the cell phone she received from Relly and Gem.
For more Thankful Thursday participants, visit Sting My Heart.