Denali tagged me for the "Eight Things About Me". Denali is a friend from my favorite message board at Schwablearning. She is the author of the blog "I Speak Of Dreams". I had been tagged by a similar meme before. I was going to write another 8 but the weekend got crazy and I didn't get a chance. I therefore decided to resurrect the post: Here it is:
I had been tagged by both Kamsin and MamaP to do the 8 Random Facts About Me. This will also serve as my reply to Joyful Day's tag on 7 Random Facts about me. Here's the rule:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts (check)
2. Each participant posts eight random facts about themselves.
3. Tagees should write a blogpost of eight random facts about themselves.
4. At the end of the post, eight more bloggers are tagged (named and shamed).
5. Go to their blog, leave a comment telling them they're tagged (cut and run).
I did the 5 things about me meme before so some maybe a repeat. Here it goes:
1. I love to laugh. My husband's sense of humor is probably one of his traits that attracted me most to him. Sometimes I also get annoyed by his sarcasm, but most of the time I find it funny :)
2. I love to worship (that's obvious in my blog). I raise my hand and sway when I sing at church. I can't carry a tune so it's mostly a "joyful noise unto the Lord". One time a nice lady next to me at church said I sang the worship beautifully... either she's lying or she's deaf. I think she's deaf.
3. The main reason I majored in Psychology in college was because I heard there's only 6 units of math required. I am not good at Math. However, while in college I realized I love psychology and I would take it again even it has more math requirements. I am fascinated by the whole psychological make-up of God's creatures.
4. I am always late at (for) work. Sad and embarrassing but true. I am trying to get better. I think I should start a separate post on this.
5. I love being a mother! I think motherhood is one of the greatest ministry on earth.
6. I do not eat sushi (raw fish) but I like fried chicken liver or grilled beef liver. Sorry if that grosses you out.
7. I think Matt Damon is handsome, don't you think so? (Jayred think he's not, but still think he is :)
8. I own so many cook books. I love looking at those cook books with pictures. Of the 30+ cookbooks I own, I probably have only tried 10 recipes, (maybe less). For me cooking is a "big production" so I get discourage when it does not turn out as good and tasty as the photo looks.
OK, I need to choose 8 bloggers to tag. I think I'd do that tomorrow. I am sleepy now.
I'm back (6/29/07). Here are the 8 blogs I am tagging:
Cameron and Ava
Growing In Grace
Overflow of a Forgiven Soul
Living Because of His Forgiveness
Jen (Prayer Warrior), I went to your blog to look for that meme you tagged me before (about places to eat) and I can't find it. If you can, can you please post on the comment the link to that particular post so I can do the meme? Thanks!