I know....I should be sleeping. Well, I slept a little bit while I tucked in and snuggled with my daughter when I put her to bed....then I woke up...
Anyway, I am at a limbo. I have several "topics" I know I wanted to write about, like:
- my dental paresthesia (due ti my implant procedure)
- my introduction to Pinoy Moms Network (I recently joined)
- my meme post (the good places to eat tagged, by Jen)
- my intro to All about Tweens blog (loooong overdue)
- my son's Taekwondo Tournament (he won 2 gold and 1 silver)
- my blogtopsite story (pride before destruction post :)
- the new book I bought titled "Homo Zappiens - Growing Up in a Digital Age" by Wim Veen and Ben Vrakking. I think is very interesting.
- stuff about Parenting (lots of stuff)
- Why I raise my hand in worship part 2
- our friends moving
- my chronic late to work problem
- Summer Fun (don't you just love summertime?)
- My Bookshelf
- Father's Day (getting closer)
...but I think I am overwhelmed by thinking about them all at the sane time that I am having a hard time creating a decent post.
Ahh... I think I'd drink a warm cup of Ovaltine and will go back to bed. Maybe tomorrow morning I'd be able to create a better post on one of the above :)