Jayred posted this at Oikos Online. I am posting only the top ten here. Go to Oikos Online to read all 36:)
2. Go to bed on time.
3. Get up on time so you can start the day unrushed.
4. Say "No" to projects that won't fit into your time schedule or that will compromise your mental health.
5. Delegate tasks to capable others.
6. Simplify and unclutter your life.
7. Know that "less is more." Although one is often not enough, two are often too many.
8. Allow some extra time to do things and to get to places.
9. Pace yourself. Spread out big changes and difficult projects over time. Don't lump the hard things all together.
10. Take one day at a time.
OK. this is working so I added this this week's list of "Works For Me Wednesday". See more works for me HERE.
I have some serious praying to do since none of these tips are second nature to me. :) I'm making progress, just like Paul--and I haven't got it just right quite yet, but God is good. I'll get there.
Some eXcellent words of wisdom -- if only I practiced them all with consistency! ThanX for the inspiration.
Great stress reducers indeed! thanks for posting these... blessings.
Post a Comment