There are so many things I am thankful for. Where do I begin?
1. Thankful for my parents for their unending support and encouragement. The older my kids get and the more complicated parenting gets, the more I appreciate my parents on how they lovingly raised me and my brothers. They are not perfect, but they sure tried their best, and I love the for it.
2. Thankful for my employer. I am also thankful for the many contact, colleagues and friends I've made through and by work. Today I sent out an e-mail informing them of my last week at work. I had gotten several e-mails containing sweet words on how great it was working with me and how I would be missed. The e-mails were touching, and I am thankful for it.
3. Thankful for N's ballet class and G's taekwondo class. They both enjoy their respective classes and their respective instructors are so wonderful. They have such great rapport with the kids.
4. Thankful for the house we live in. And the food we eat.
5. Thankful for Elle (Free Range Media) for all the work she's putting in to make my A Maui Blog beautiful and functional.. She helped move A Maui Blog on Wordpress, and soon my new design will be up. I am so excited!
6. Thankful for the presidential inauguration this week. It was inspiring.
7. Thankful for the weekend that the kids had at Tweens Camp. Thankful for the dedicated workers who helped, out and thankful for the Children's ministry staff who worked so hard to get this camp organized.
For more Thankful Thursday, Click Here.