This Thanksgiving weekend was filled with family fun. We spent a lot of time hanging out together as a family. The chores were not done but that's ok - the other family activities were much more important. I thought I would just list some highlights for now. Each of these deserves a separate post and each of these has tons of photos that I took but the separate blog posts has to come later:
* Thanksgiving Eve I cleaned my house. I also shared at Hope Chapel's Thanksgiving Service.
* Thanksgiving Day - Celebration at our home. Friends we love came to celebrate with us. We invited a "stranger" to eat the Thanksgiving Dinner" with us and it was a blessing both to him and to us. (more of this later).
* Day after Thanksgiving we went shopping together, the whole family :). A relaxed shopping, not the kind that stressful. The kids had their photos taken with santa Claus (a tradition :)
* We also hiked on a burned site
* My kids cleaned my car, inside and out, and they didn't even asked to get paid for it. It's now sparkling clean!
* Hubby baked Apple Pie on Thanksgiving and Apple Crisp a day after. Both are so delicious they didn't last very long. we are requesting him to bake some more. Photos of the apple crisp with recipe coming up on this blog soon.
* We did another tradition - We assembled our Gingerbread houses. They are so cute! Yes, photos will be uploaded later :)
* Talked to my family on the phone. I don't do it as often as I should or like, so it's always a highlight when I do.
* Our Christmas Tree is up! Thanks to the hardworking elves in the house.
* We went to Coldstone Ice Cream - yum!
Today is Monday. I am thankful that I have a job that earn a living. Now time to log off and get ready :)
Did I already tell you I love the Christmas season? and I love Christmas? Keep checking back!
christmas is my favourite time of year!! :)
...and thank YOU guys for yet another, perfectly spectacular, holiday event. We love you so much.
-T, L, TJ & J
Sounds like a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend! Glad you had such a nice time.
I'm with you, I love the holiday season.
Post a Comment