Sometimes I find it amusing that in the blogworld, the days are a bit "advanced". For example, I have to make sure my Tackle it Tuesday is done and posted on Monday night. The same goes with the other memes and carnivals like Wordless Wednesday which I post on Tuesday Night, etc. etc. Anyway I thought I would mention that before going to my actual post which is a lot of rambling ;)
So here's my tackle it Tuesday which are the things I tackled today, Monday:
1. Went to work (on my way, dropped off N to a friend's house)
2. Worked on a task assigned to me by my boss
3. Went to Safeway to get the ingredients' for tonight's dinner
4. Dropped off G to Taekwondo lesson
5. Cooked dinner
6. Loaded dishes in the dishwasher
7. Loaded dirty laundry in the washing machine
8. Tweetted and then Blog
For more Tackle It Tuesday posts, visit 5 Minutes For Moms
Sounds pretty darned productive to me!
Tell me about it. I actually did my tackle over the weekend...
Hey great list! And I would totally agree with you on the schedule. :) I posted today about time efficiency in writing. ;)
How's Hawaii? :) My hubby lived there when he was a toddler. :)
Post a Comment