* I am thankful for my husband and I's marriage. It's not perfect but it's growing. We just celebrated our 15th Wedding Anniversary - Fifteenth!!! We all know that's an accomplishment nowadays. No, we have not gone out on a date - I told you we are busy...
* I am thankful for blogging (that includes all of you my bloggy friends) - I don't think I need to elaborate.
* I am thankful for the ladies leading the "Created To Be His Helpmeet" Women's Study at Hope Chapel.
* I am thankful that our microwave oven is now fixed! Yehey!
* I am thankful for how the Lord is helping me get the A MAUI BLOG going. I am getting sponsors and I am able to update it regularly event with the limited time I have.
* I am thankful that I found some "atis" for sale at one of the Farmer's Market here. I learned it's called "sugar apple" here in the US (no wonder I love it :). It's one of my favorite fruit in the Philippines and it's hard to find it here - but I did last Friday! I bought 3!
Thankful for Atis!
* I am thankful for good health and for the Lord God keeping us safe.
For more Thankful Hearts, visit Grace Alone.
Good night ...