Several weeks ago I announced that I am going to stop sending out feeds because of some of the SPAMS I had been getting. But Molly along with others commented that they are reading stuff on feeds (including mine) so I just kept it even though I removed the box for e-mail subscription on my side bar. Now that Christina commented to let me know that she reads my blog almost daily, I am glad I did not stop the feed. Thank you again Christina. I am so happy to get this.
As is custom in the blogosphere, there are a couple rules for accepting such an honor!
- The winner of this award can put the logo on her blog.
- Link to the person you received your award from.
- Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
- Put links of those blogs on yours.
- Leave a comment on the blogs of the people you have nominated as well as the persons blog who nominated you.
- If the Blogger you nominate has already received this award they don’t need to pass it on.
And the blogs I LOVE (and even read most of the time), in no particular order, are:
1. Notes On A Napkin
I have a lot more blog loves but I am limiting the list to 7 because that is what the instruction was :)