Here's what I copied:
It is so easy to live lives full of anxiety and worry, but as believers in Christ we are called to trust in Him. Charles Spurgeon once said, “Anxiety does not empty tomorrow of it’s sorrows, but only empties today of it’s strength.” Living in this fallen world requires us to earnestly cast off worry and fear and to actively embrace peace and trust. The wonderful news is that Christ is so worthy of our trust and is in control.
Psalm 125:1 “Those who trust in the Lord are like Mount Zion, which cannot be moved, but abides forever.”
1 Peter 5:6 “Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you, casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.”
Isn't God so good that He meet us on our every need especially when we cry out to Him. Thank you Lord for understanding my anxiety and for providing an answer on how I should deal with it. Here's a quick run down of my worries, I cast them off to Jesus:
1) Back to work. help me to accomplish the task I need to accomplish.
2) Kids at the Camp. I wish I can stay home and spend more time with the kids this summer. But since I have to go to work, I need to find something for them to do. Help them have fun at the Nature Center camp. Keep them safe. May the meet and enjoy new friends there. May they find favor in the eyes if the counselors.
3) Hubby's knee surgery on Tuesday. Make it successful to totally heal what needed to be healed.
4) Karen and Joe, Jaime and Joanne for comfort and peace in time of grieving.
5) For myself to continually trust you and not be anxious.
6) My parents back in the Philippines, for provision, good health etc.
7) My brothers and their families - for provision and blessings
8) My mother in law - for comfort, and personal relationship with Jesus
Thank you Lord...