Monday, April 7, 2008
Ten Things I Am Thankful For
1. Thankful for my baby nephew Elijah. Such a blessing from above. I wish I can hold him soon, but for now, it's fun looking at his photos on flickr.
2. Thankful for the Worship Service at Hope last Sunday. Uplifting worship, great teaching by Sam.
3. Thankful for friends like Cassie, Karene and Sol ... and many more
4. Thankful for that I was able to cut back on working outside our home. Thankful that I can work part time instead of full-time so that I can spend more time with my family.
5. Thankful for our health. May we never take it for granted.
6. Thankful for my kids' teachers, and their school in general.
7. Thankful for our neighbor.
8. Thankful for our jobs, our house, and for the food we eat everyday.
9. Thankful that I live on Maui.
10. Thankful for the Bunco group I belong to - for all my friends there. Thankful that I won last Saturday. I actually was the biggest loser (I had the most losses). Yes, the biggest loser wins a prize! I won a nice canister set from Pier 1. The fun thing was I got to bring home the "loser boots" (see above photo). That boots stays with me until our next bunco. Then it goes to whoever will be the biggest loser then :)
For more thankfulness, visit Mrs. XBox and her Ten Things Tuesday thankful carnival :)
Posted by Liza on Maui at 4:15 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Great list! I love counting blessings--it pretty much destroys any lingering discontent I may be holding onto! :)
Great list!! Thankful I read It!!
Love the list! How cool that you live in HAWAII! SO awesome! I bet you have lots of things to be thankful for there!
I love reading your list! It reminds me of all the things I have to be thankful for, as well. Like a new friend on Maui!
Love your list. I love bunco! I was big winner last week, but have been biggest loser MANY times.
What is bunco? I like anything where the loser wins.
I'm reminded every week (through the experiences of others) how very important health is. We're eating more healthily around here as a result, and exercising, too.
Maui! Life just isn't fair. So glad you get to enjoy it and that it's among your beautiful blessings.
I am SO, SO happy that you joined in "Ten Things Tuesday". I just knew that you would have an awesome list and such a great grasp of the idea behind it!
I am so thankful to have found your blog ~ one of my very first finds, and one of the very first people to ever comment on mine! Reading your thoughts has been such a blessing to me over the last (almost) year!
Post a Comment