- As a Mom for Modesty I believe in common-sense modesty for girls and young women.
- I believe in refraining from sexualizing our girls and young women.
- I believe that it is unwise and unfair to taunt boys and young men by permitting my daughter(s) to dress in an immodest manner.
- I believe that true beauty comes from within and I strive to teach my daughter(s) this truth.
- I will loyally shop at retailers that provide girls' and young womens clothing that is modest, affordable and stylish.
Friday, November 9, 2007
Moms for Modesty
Posted by Liza on Maui at 5:03 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I will look into that more. Good tip.
I've been looking at this. It is definitely something I support...I just have to find some room in my sidebar somewhere!
I love this mission statement! I'm going to take a look.
i have a daughter. i sure wanna protect her from bad influence... thanks for this post. will look into it.
Liza, this is wonderful.I will be checking that site. Thanks for the info.
Post a Comment