And here's my answers to this meme:
1. Who was your best friend? Myra for 1st and 2nd year. Then we got separated – she moved to Edison and I stayed at
2. Did you play any sports? Unfortunately not. During our 4th year HS, there was some kind of marathon that I joined. That’s about it.
3. What kind of car did you drive? None. But…let’s see … we like riding on that Red Bus (JD) or the blue bus (MetroManila Bus). Now there’s this white bus that always fast - it's like a ride to death (I forgot the name). And oh, not to forget Sammy’s car … Sammy’s dad gave us a ride all the time when I was in first year HS.
4. It’s Friday night. Where were you? At home watching TV. There several parties here and there but not much.
5. Were you a party animal? No. I did enjoy some of the parties I attended though.
6. Were you considered a flirt? I don’t think so. But I was good at pretending I wasn't.
7. Were you in the band, orchestra or choir? I joined the Rondalla in 1st year (sort of a band). I really wanted to learn how to play guitar but I couldn't. I played the banduria instead.
Choir? Oh my golly, that’s one of my most embarrassing moments! I auditioned for Himig Scientia (the school choir). I tried to sing one of Sharon Cuneta's song. I could hear myself singing so badly I wanted to disappear! Really, I was soooo out of tune! My friends and I never talked about that audition - never! ever!
8. Were you a nerd? Nope. I belong to this section (class) called
9. Were you ever suspended or expelled? Almost, I think. A bunch of us got caught cheating in “Research Exam” during our junior year. You see, I was so bad in Math, and I was a little ok in English… the math people answered the Math/Statistic portion of the exam and I (and a bunch of others) answered the Essay part. For some reason, the teacher caught it. We were threatened to be suspended or expelled but we were give grace and just had to re-take the test.
10. Can you sing the fight song? What’s a fight song? I can sing our Alma Mater song well... (oh, didn't I just told you how "out of tune" I sing?)
11. Who was your favorite teacher? I don’t have any one specific. But two teachers are very momorable: 1) Mrs. Endozo 2) Mr. Damo
12. What was your school mascot? Test Tubes? Atom ? Something like that.
13. Did you go to the Prom? You bet I did!
14. If you could go back, would you? Nah. It was fun … really fun … but I like moving forward.
16. Where were you on Senior Skip Day? We don’t have this.
17. Did you have a job your senior year? No. It’s hard to get one.
18. Where did you go most often for lunch? Canteen (the Cafeteria). And oh, the field. Yeah, we would bring lunch from home and eat under the trees.
19. Have you gained weight since then? Yes.
20. What did you do after graduation? Attended the
21. What year did you graduate? I graduated from high school in 1983.
22. Who was your Senior Prom Date? I can’t remember. I don’t think we had any “formal date”.
23. Are you going/did you go to your 10 year reunion? No.This is a fun meme and a fun post to write. Come join the fun!