I celebrated my birthday this week and I was overwhelmed with God's goodness and faithfulness. Just to mention a few of the things I am thankful for:
1) My family went out to dinner together. It was wonderful.
2) My boss, the owner of the company I work for, took us (8 of us from the office) to a nice restaurant for lunch, to celebrate my birthday.
3) My two brothers & their families (one in the Philippines and one in LA) both called to wish me a happy birthday). Thanks again Relly & Gem for the cards and gifts.
4) Many of my friends here on Maui called to wish me a happy birthday. Karen J left a comment on my blog - I read it over and over and over again.
5) My friends at Schwabbieland greeted me happy birthday.
6) My bloggity friends wished me happy birthday.
7) A couple dear to me gave me a very generous gift - my jaws dropped when I opened the card/gift! I was speechless. Thanks T & L ! :)
8) My mother in law called to wish me happy birthday. She sent me a card too.
9) Hubby bought me lots of gifts!
10) I feel incredibly blessed. The list is never ending: good health, good job with excellent employer and co-employees, healthy happy family, beautiful house with a pool near the beach on Maui, wonderful friends, a church where we belong, neighbors we get along with so well, etc., etc.... Life is good... Thank God. Thank you Jesus.
For more thankful hearts, visit Sting My Heart.
That's great! Sounds like you had a good day. I'd give anything to have my three brothers call me for my birthday!
I wish I could live there!
Here I am again and Happy Birthday to my favorite blogger. Your life is incredibly wonderful, and our lives are more wonderful because of you! All those blessings are a mixture of part God and part Liza's obedience and endurance. If you'd made other choices you wouldn't have all those blessings to count! So give yourself a pat on the back while you give one to everyone else!
Love you so, Karen J
Indeed, life is good. I've always believed in that. It is also my blog's name.
You are a blessed person because you, yourself, is a blessing to people around you.
It's my first time to visit your blog. I admire you for your advocacy and I wish you, your son, and your family well.
pleased you had a wonderful birthday :)
Bless you dear one, glad you had such a nice Birthday.
Happy Birthday! Thank you for sharing.
Happy Birthday to you!! It is great to find your blog and to read how God has blessed you this week! It sounds like you are surrounded by a great circle of loved ones and friends. I look forward to spending some more time here and reading more. Blessings to you from Japan!
Belated Happy Birthday! God Bless You Always.
Glad to hear you had an incredible birthday! Have a blessed Thursday.
Happy Birthday, it sounds like you had an incredible day...that is such a blessing!
Thanks for sharing!
Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had a great week!
Happy Birthday. Sounds like you truly are blessed.
I am glad to hear that you were so blessed on your birthday. I hope you have a truly enjoyable weekend.
I'm so glad you had a wonderful b'day, Liza. Everyone needs to be celebrated now and then. :)
That's awesome!! I am so happy for you.
Post a Comment