I celebrated my birthday this week and I was overwhelmed with God's goodness and faithfulness. Just to mention a few of the things I am thankful for:
1) My family went out to dinner together. It was wonderful.
2) My boss, the owner of the company I work for, took us (8 of us from the office) to a nice restaurant for lunch, to celebrate my birthday.
3) My two brothers & their families (one in the Philippines and one in LA) both called to wish me a happy birthday). Thanks again Relly & Gem for the cards and gifts.
4) Many of my friends here on Maui called to wish me a happy birthday. Karen J left a comment on my blog - I read it over and over and over again.
5) My friends at Schwabbieland greeted me happy birthday.
6) My bloggity friends wished me happy birthday.
7) A couple dear to me gave me a very generous gift - my jaws dropped when I opened the card/gift! I was speechless. Thanks T & L ! :)
8) My mother in law called to wish me happy birthday. She sent me a card too.
9) Hubby bought me lots of gifts!
10) I feel incredibly blessed. The list is never ending: good health, good job with excellent employer and co-employees, healthy happy family, beautiful house with a pool near the beach on Maui, wonderful friends, a church where we belong, neighbors we get along with so well, etc., etc.... Life is good... Thank God. Thank you Jesus.
For more thankful hearts, visit Sting My Heart.