Monday, April 7, 2008
Ten Things I Am Thankful For
1. Thankful for my baby nephew Elijah. Such a blessing from above. I wish I can hold him soon, but for now, it's fun looking at his photos on flickr.
2. Thankful for the Worship Service at Hope last Sunday. Uplifting worship, great teaching by Sam.
3. Thankful for friends like Cassie, Karene and Sol ... and many more
4. Thankful for that I was able to cut back on working outside our home. Thankful that I can work part time instead of full-time so that I can spend more time with my family.
5. Thankful for our health. May we never take it for granted.
6. Thankful for my kids' teachers, and their school in general.
7. Thankful for our neighbor.
8. Thankful for our jobs, our house, and for the food we eat everyday.
9. Thankful that I live on Maui.
10. Thankful for the Bunco group I belong to - for all my friends there. Thankful that I won last Saturday. I actually was the biggest loser (I had the most losses). Yes, the biggest loser wins a prize! I won a nice canister set from Pier 1. The fun thing was I got to bring home the "loser boots" (see above photo). That boots stays with me until our next bunco. Then it goes to whoever will be the biggest loser then :)
For more thankfulness, visit Mrs. XBox and her Ten Things Tuesday thankful carnival :)