I had been posting a lot of photos lately, as if to make up for lack of words. I have a thousand things to blog about, but alas time seems so aloof. With kids back to school, most of my time after "work" are spent with the kids - lots of homework, etc. So what are the things I want (or wanted) to post about?
* I wanted to share about our weekend at Keanaea, with our friends the Keplers and the Nakagawas. But that would be a long post, so I decided to postpone the post...
* I wanted to share about Hubby's birthday, but that would be a long post too. It would have been nice to talk about the funky boxer shorts our kids and I bought for him (10 of them all in different funky prints!); the the Wii Rock Band, etc. But that would take too long...
* I wanted to post about The Beijing Olympics. Give my 2 cents about the great switcheroo (the little girls who sung...). Then there's Phelps, the great :) and how I love his mom...
* I wanted to talk about Edward's affair - how the morality of our so called "leaders" are in question...
* I wanted to post about my desire to revive my other blog "The Learning Nest". And how I am once again getting involved with the message board of parents with kids who has learning challenges.
* I wanted to share about my involvement in the formulation of the Space Camp on Maui, sponsored and organized by us, the people of Maui.
* I wanted so much to post about PASSION World Tour in Manila, they called "Thrilla in Manila". Oh, it was such a success, and I want to talk about it, but that would take so long, and i only have a limited time now, so I am saving it for later.
* I wanted to post about my working mom blues - the usual venting stuff ... also about marriage, parenting, priorities, possible recession, being frugal, etc.
* I wanted to post more about our upcoming 25th High School reunion - I already did some but would like to do more.
* I wanted to post about "growing friendships" and the new Bible Study group we are forming.
* I wanted to post about the sudden death of Christopher, Greg Laurie's son, how I am sad for his family. I also am thinking about Joey's upcoming birthday.
* I wanted to discuss the books I am reading: the Last Lecture by Randy Paush but there's so much there to talk about, like if I am a Tigger or an Eyore, etc., etc.
* I wanted to post about the passing of my Uncle, my Ninong Papo. How I am sad, especially for my Ninang Anching and my cousin Clarissa.
Oh there's more ... there's a lot more.... I just don't have the time to put together a long post....'
Maybe later ....
In the meantime, I would like to thank God. I thank God that He is in control, and that we can trust him in all circumstances, including all the things I listed above. For more thankful posts, visit Thankful Thursday here.